Why Tilt and Turn windows?
Contemporary Tilt and Turn windows are a relatively new addition to the window industry but are experiencing huge demand. Utilising an innovative opening action, tilt and turn windows (as you can tell from the name) can be opened in two ways: tilting and turning. This provides exceptional ventilation, aesthetics and thermal insulation.
Easy maintenance, safer ventilation
The revolutionary opening mechanism of tilt and turn windows means that they can be maintained much easier than conventional windows. Perfect for multi-story properties, or for homeowners with mobility problems, tilt and turn windows can be cleaned from inside a property, cutting down on stress when it comes to window maintenance.
Tilt and Turn windows open in such a way that they maximise ventilation whilst also restricting unauthorised entry/exit. This helps to protect your home from intruders, and your children from dangerous falls.
Benefits of Tilt and Turn windows from Falcon
- Available in a range of configurations to suit your property’s needs
- Made from multi-chambered uPVC profile for increased warmth and energy efficiency
- Supplied with high quality double glazing as standard
- Innovative design makes cleaning easier and reduces maintenance time
- A energy rated as standard
- 10 year insurance-backed guarantee on every installation
- FENSA and Trustmark registered installations