Robust composite doors are made with a durable fibreglass coating and a thermally efficient solid foam core.
Composite door designs
Our composite doors are ideal for both front and back doors and can be tailored to your home with a range of glass designs, ironmongery and other accessories.
Whether you’re looking for a classic white or black door, bold or heritage colours, or wood effect uPVC, we have the ideal composite door for you.
Why choose a composite door from Falcon Installations?
- Price match guarantee!
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee
- FENSA and Trustmark registered installers
- Durable, scratchproof & maintenance-free coating
- 5 point locking system
- Full range of door styles & stained glass designs
- Available as a fire rated door
- Try your new door at our Talbot Green showroom.
Energy efficient composite doors
Composite doors are well known for their energy efficiency. Using a solid foam core centre, our doors are extremely energy efficient and reduce heat loss from the front or back of the house. With a composite front door, you can enjoy a more comfortable living environment, without worrying about energy bills, draughts or cold spots.
- Solid Polyurethane core offers superior heat insulation
- uPVC frames contain thermal insert for reduced heat transfer
- Argon filled glazed panels
- Optional triple glazing
Secure composite doors
With a composite front or back door, you can enjoy a more secure home. Our doors feature the following security:
- 5-point locking systems with a dead bolt, anti-lift bolts and pre-compression rollers
- Locking systems can withstand 1.5 tonnes of pressure
- Internally beaded glass panes, so the glazing units cannot be removed from the outside
- Anti-pick locks
Composite door hardware
Finish off your new front door with bespoke door handles (including swan neck and lever handles), hinges, letterplates and knockers. All hardware is available in matching white, chrome, satin, bronze, smoke, gold and black finishes, plus we provide a 10 year guarantee against mechanical failure.
Composite door colours and finishes
Textured glass and privacy glass
Decorative glazing options