We offer an extensive range of door styles suitable for the front and back of your house, whether you live in a townhouse or a country cottage. You can tailor your door to your property with decorative glass panels, handles, letterplates, knockers and more.
All our uPVC doors are made to measure and you can choose the size, opening directions, glazing options, colour and handle designs to suit your home.
Why choose a uPVC entrance door from Falcon Installations?
- Full range of door panels and glass designs to choose from
- Can be combined with uPVC windows
- Different colour for inside and outside available
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee
- FENSA and Trustmark registered door installers
Energy efficient uPVC doors
Replacing your front or back door with a new uPVC door will reduce heat loss in your home, creating a warmer and more comfortable living space. 100% weatherproof and draughtproof, our front doors seal the cold out and can even help reduce energy bills in winter.
- Multi chambered frame for improved thermal insulation
- uPVC frames contain thermal insert for reduced heat transfer
- Double glazed panels with low-iron and low-emissivity glass
- Argon gas filled glass units for added insulation
Secure uPVC doors
We manufacture our high specification entrance doors with the latest security features included. uPVC doors from Falcon offer the following security:
- 5-point locking systems
- Dead bolt, anti-lift bolts and pre-compression rollers withstand 1.5 tonnes of pressure
- Internally beaded glass panes, so the glazing units cannot be removed from the outside
- Anti-pick locks
Entrance door hardware
We offer an extensive range of door handles, hinges, letterplates and knockers in white, chrome, satin, bronze, smoke, gold and black finishes. As well as standard handles, we offer swan neck and lever pad handles. We even offer a 10 year guarantee against mechanical failure.
uPVC door colours and finishes
From class white front doors to doors with a timber effect finish, we offer a full range of colours. You can even choose a different colour to match the inside and outside of your home.