Benefit from the most resilient hardware on the market
Vintage doors from Falcon boast some of the highest performing hardware available, from Fab&Fix. The only hardware available in Hardex Electro finishes, you can benefit from stylish doors, handles and letter boxes in a choice of 7 finishes.
This hardware significantly outperforms other hardware available, as proved by a range of strict tests:
Corrosion and UV light: 4 times more resistance than industry norm
Abrasion: Just under 4 times more resistant than industry norm
Smear resistance: 10 times better than industry norm
Vintage doors that meet security and energy standards
Vintage doors from Falcon aren’t just stylish. They are energy efficient and secure. They are internally beaded, which means they can’t be removed by intruders from the outside.
Not only will a vintage door help to retain heat within your hallway and living spaces, but it is more environmentally friendly than other products. uPVC is widely recyclable, which minimises the impact on landfills.
Why choose a vintage door from Falcon?
- Frames all produced by Eurocell, meaning colours will be matched across our range of door products
- Range of glass and panel options, including textured and coloured details
- Low upvc threshold as standard – wheelchair and low aluminium thresholds options too
- Locks, handles and hinges accredited by BSI, Master Locksmith Association, BBA
- 10-year guarantee to give you peace of mind
- Eurocell approved installer – guaranteeing quality and good workmanship
If you want your home to gain a touch of elegance and a range of performance benefits that will last for years to come, opt for a vintage door from Falcon – we install bespoke home improvements across South Wales.
Energy efficient vintage doors
Falcon’s vintage doors are well known for their energy efficiency – thanks to multi-chamber frames, they reduce heat loss from the front or back of the house. With a vintage door, you can enjoy a more comfortable living environment, without worrying about energy bills, draughts or cold spots.
- Multi-chambered frame to retain heat
- ‘A’ rated for energy efficiency
- Argon filled glazed panels
- Optional triple glazing
Secure vintage doors
With a vintage door, you can enjoy a more secure home. Our doors feature the following security:
- 5-point locking systems with a dead bolt and anti-lift bolts
- Locking systems that withstand heavy pressure weights
- Internally beaded, so the glazing units cannot be removed from the outside
- Anti-pick locks
Vintage door hardware
Finish off your new vintage door with the most resilient hardware on the market – bespoke door handles, hinges, letterplates and knockers from Fab&Fix. All hardware is available in matching white, chrome, satin, bronze, smoke, gold and black finishes, plus we provide a 10 year guarantee against mechanical failure.