Why uPVC bay windows?
Bay windows are typically made up of a series of casement windows joined together in an arc to form a bay. Bays spoil your room, capable of flooding the desired space with heaps of natural light.
Choose uPVC bay windows from Falcon and we’ll make sure it’s tailored to your specific need of size, style and colour, always ensuring that your new Bays make for a strong style statement as well as panoramic views.
Energy efficient and generously spacious
Bay windows provided by Falcon gives you the advantage of effective noise reduction whilst simultaneously helping you achieve the cost and energy savings you’re looking for. They pull snug against the window’s frame, creating a weathertight seal to efficiently retain your home’s heat.
Because Bay windows are typically installed in an outward expanding shape, floor space is substantially increased by anything upwards of 3 feet in length. This not only instantly extends your room but makes for extra storage space whilst still letting natural light into your room.
Advantages of a Bay window from Falcon
- Double glazed and A+ energy rated as standard
- Large range of colour options for your Bay window including wood effect
- Versatility means the can be fitted not only in Victorian homes, but modern ones too
- Having two operating windows allows for significantly increased ventilation
- Great for dampening external sounds via effective noise reduction
- Slightly increased living space for additional room or storage
- 10-year insurance-backed guarantee with every installation