Our stylish patio doors are available with 2, 3 or 4 sliding panes, as well as open-in or open-out single or double French doors. A low threshold means that your home and garden will be easily accessible by wheelchair and pushchair.
Your new doors are fully bespoke to your design and made to measure your home. White, grey and black patio doors are popular, and we also offer coloured and wood grain effect finishes. Finally, you can tailor your new doors to your home with decorative glass and handles.
Why choose uPVC patio doors from Falcon Installations?
- Classic appearance with modern technology
- Dual colour option to match the interior and exterior
- Range of glazing options available
- Highly secure doors with 5 point locking systems
- Convenient low threshold
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee
- FENSA and Trustmark registered door installers
Energy efficient patio doors
Our patio doors are manufactured with the right combination of materials to create a fully draught proof and weather tight door set. With argon filled glazed units as standard and insulated frames, your new patio doors will perform almost as well as your property’s walls. Enjoy a warmer home and fewer bills this year.
- Glass doors are double glazed and A+ rated as standard
- Multi chambered frame with thermal insert for improved thermal insulation
- Combination low-iron and low-emissivity glass keeps natural light and heat inside
- High-tech triple weather seals
- Argon gas filled units for added insulation
- We also offer triple glazing for increased energy efficiency
Secure patio doors
We manufacture our high specification entrance doors with the latest security features included. uPVC doors from Falcon offer the following security:
- 5-point locking systems
- Dead bolt, anti-lift bolts and pre-compression rollers withstand 1.5 tonnes of pressure
- Internally beaded glass panes, so the glazing units cannot be removed from the outside
- Anti-pick locks
- Secured by Design accredited
Patio door hardware
We offer an extensive range of door handles and hinges for our patio doors, including lever pad and swan neck handles. All hardware is available in white, chrome, satin, bronze, smoke, gold and black finishes and has a 10 year guarantee against mechanical failure.