The simple solution for conservatory bases
Removing all of the hassle that comes with a traditional concrete conservatory base, we’re proud to offer our incredible Falcon Steel Base, one of the best steel conservatory base systems on the market today. The system is considerably more efficient and easier to install than traditional equivalents. It’s a proven solution for conservatory bases that leaves no mess and only takes a fraction of the time to install, meaning our customers can enjoy their new conservatory much quicker.
Despite the swift installation, the Falcon Steel Base can be utilised for almost any style of conservatory, custom made to suit your specific size and design. The system itself is compromised of a modular wall and insulated steel base placed on adjustable steel legs, it couldn’t be simpler!
Innovative base and wall systems for any conservatory style
Standing on concrete pads and bolted to the house wall, the Falcon Steel Base is wholly versatile working either as a full height or modular wall conservatory base system. It’s always fast, clean and an efficient way of providing an accurate and level footing for your conservatory, even if the ground where you want your extension built is uneven.
Energy efficient and fully customisable finishes
The Falcon Steel Base’s modular walls are faced with real brick tiles and mortar, coming in a wide range of brick colours and finishes so never to ruin or intrude on your home’s existing aesthetic. These range from the very modern Steel Grey to Rustic Inferno, there’s sure to be a shade that will perfectly suit your new conservatory base.
To ensure that your new space is always comfortable to live in, the Falcon Steel Base system easily achieves exceedingly low U-values. This means that not only can homeowners be assured that heat will be retained within the space, but it is always possible to reduce a household’s energy bills. The Falcon Steel Base is often considered by many as a worthwhile and future-proof investment.
Benefits of using the Falcon Steel Base
- Exceedingly quick and easy to install, allowing our team to create your dream extension much sooner
- No bricklaying required – Modular walls are supplied with brick slips already attached
- Custom made to suit the specific shape, size and design of your desired conservatory
- Minimises the amount of soul to dispose of and makes for less disruption to the site
- A generous range of finishes that will help the base match your existing house’s style
- Capable of achieving U-values as low as 0.2W/m2k for both walls and floors, meaning your conservatory will run at peak energy efficiency
*Please note: a detailed police report must be provided to fulfil the security guarantee.